Header Ads

test

Egg Bomb Hair Mask

Katika pitapita zangu za online nilikuta hii tip ya kuboresha nywele na wengi wamekiri imewasaidia nikaona sio mbaya niichukue nishare nanyie

 WHAT YOU NEED


1: Olive Oil (extra virgin is best for this)
2: Honey (I use organic raw honey)
3: An egg yolk
4: Almond Oil (optional) 


BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS
* EGG YOLK: Rich in Vitamins A, E and D.
                          Vitamins A and E prevent hair loss and thinning
                          Vitamin D improves sheen and texture and luster
                          Contains Lecithin and protein which strengthen and moisturise hair
                          Contains Fatty Acids which brings back natural shine
                          Contains a high amount of Sulfur which prevents dandruff and maintains a healthy scalp

* OLIVE OIL: Contains strong anti-oxidants
                          Improves elasticity of hair
                          Conditions, nourishes and reduces frizz and static
                          Dandruff is caused by dry, flaky scalp. Olive oil has rich moisturising properties which infuse
                          the scalp with moisture

* ALMOND OIL: Packed with essential minerals like magnesium and calcium
                                Has high amounts of Vitamin D and E
                                Has high amounts of Omega-9,6,3 fatty acids which nourish, soften and strengthen hair
                                Softens hair and reduces frizz

* HONEY: Makes the mixture less runny and less messy
                    Full of humectants that nourish and moisturise hair


HOW TO MAKE THE MIXTURE
* Whisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of almond oil and 1 table spoon honey
* In a separate bowl beat the yolk of 1 egg
* Mix the oil/honey mixture with the yolk
* Apply to whole head coating roots to ends 
* Leave on for 30mins minimum 
* Rinse thoroughly, shampoo once only and condition as usual (make sure to use mild/cold water
   you don't want the egg to cook on your head haha!) 
* Blow dry or air dry and style as usual and voila, shiny, healthy, bouncy hair!


RESULTS

TOP ROW: This is what my hair usually looks like 3 days after I have washed it. Dry, brittle and tangley
BOTTOM ROW: This was my hair 3 days after I did the mask. It still looked so shiny and did not tangle at all!


* Usually 3 days after I've washed my hair, it gets tangley, extremely dry and matted and just look at those
   horrific ends in the picture on the top row right hand side - disgusting!
* The bottom row pictures have not been edited - my hair actually was that shiny! I hadn't straightened or
   styled it since I'd first washed it!
* After the mask it was so silky, smooth, healthy looking and did exactly what I wanted it to!
* Also don't worry about any eggy smelling hair! This did not happen!!


This was the day I did the mask. This picture has not been edited, but was taken at night using my iPhone camera with flash on so totally washed me out but you can still see how shiny my hair looks! 

So that's me hooked!! Although word of warning I have been told to use this mask every couple of weeks or so as too much protein build up can cause breakage. I feel good that I know exactly what I'm putting into my hair and the results speak for themselves, well to me atleast anyway. I've also tried the avocado and olive oil mask which was also reallly good but I much prefer this one. Next one to try is yoghurt and banana!